Sorry, Charlies. I don't have the time, energy, or desire to find the books, save the pix, and paste them on here. Yes, I know, it only takes 10 minutes, tops, but I bought a salad at SAUCE and it's waiting for me as my prize when I update this blog. It's YUMMY and waiting and the clock is ticking....
For September's meeting we read Princess Academy by Shannon Hale. It was enjoyed and we had a nice discussion and planned out the next 9 months or so. Hey, Pam, we gave you a month, too! =)
For October's meeting at Peggie's house, we read, The Worst Hard Times. It was a very informative book about the great dust bowl. It was not a book that many of us would have read, but we were all glad to have read it and learned and gained insight into our past and hope for the best for the future!
For November's meeting, which will be at Pat's house on November 13th, bring a picture book and/or a chapter book in the children's or young adult genre. I think we were thinking a Christmas theme, but perhaps we were thinking of ideas for Christmas gifts...Yeah, I think it's the latter.
Okay, and now, I don't think we are meeting in December? I don't remember. I have just spent 5 minutes looking for my list of books for January through May and I CAN'T FIND IT! HELP, please.
I know I'm going to torture some of you and we are reading Freakanomics for one month, but which one? I thought we were reading Austenland, but maybe not? I need emails with answers, please.
Love ya, ladies.
Do I get my salad even though I was not completely successful?
You better believe it.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment