Saturday, October 18, 2008

Outline Schedule

It was sitting here the whole time. Too organized...I was looking too hard.

November: Pat's House, Share-a-children's-book

January: Amy's House, The Great Influenza

February: Ann's house, Cry the Beloved Country

March: Wauleka's house, Austenland

April: Julie's house, Freakanomics

May: (Sheri, Jeanne or Pam), The Last Lecture

I'm sure I missed things on this next part, but you'll forgive me...or I'll have someone else run the blog. =)

Other books talked about, but not on the list:
19 minutes,
Camel Club
Magnificent Obsession
Portrait in Sepia
The Robe
The Big Stone Gap
The Road Less Traveled
Home
Men after 6
The Host
John Adams
The Secret Life of Bees
I Heard that Before
The Atonement
The First American
The Emigrants
The Gift
Not without my Daughter
1776
Three Cups of Tea
Because They Hate
Pillars of the Earth
World without End


Author's talked about:
David Baldachi
Jody Pocult,
Dorothy Goldman
Elizabeth Peters

No comments: