Gals,
I came across this post on a site I check every so often and thought you might appreciate it too!
Aimee
The post reads (but if you're interested in the links mentioned in the post check out the web site (http://www.bookclubgirl.com/book_club_girl/2008/06/great-new-site.html
Great New Site for Book Clubs
I've just been told about a fantastic online resource for book club members and all book lovers: LitLovers.com. The site, run by a former college English instructor, features reading group guides which in addition to the traditional questions have in-depth features on the author, details on what the critics had to say as well as little-known facts about each book. The site offers short courses to sharpen your literary skills, a shop in which you can buy lovely gifts for your book club host (or yourself) and Lit Fun -- a potpourri of other things book people will enjoy like great literary film adaptations, ideas for mothers and children, recipes for foods to enjoy at your book club and more. Check it out!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment